Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Discouraged

So I was pretty excited to get back to school today and to a regular work out schedule knowing that I'd already gained about 5lbs. Well, after my workout I hopped on the scale and saw that I was back to where I started from. This is going to be tough because as long as the weather is nice I'm going to be riding my bike to school which is, I'm guessing, 6-7miles each direction. I'm really going to need to bring more food during the day to help keep my weight up. Especially now that I have some competition.

2 comments:

Justin said...

Have you tried protein shakes? I think you can get the generic ones pretty cheap. Store brand slimfast or instant breakfast shakes would add more calories to your diet. I think the thing that helped me gain 5 pounds this month was absolutely NO stress and no physical activity (until last week).

Jeremy said...

Yes, I'm using protein shakes and bars after or before a workout. I think it may be the stress, like you said.