Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All I need is time!


So, I weighed myself since the first time in a few months, and I found that I only have a pound to go until my goal weight! However, the thing is, I did that by only eating healthy. I haven't had time to work out! So Jeremy made sure I understood that good weight doesn't mean good health. I knew that, of course. But I wanted to post this because it was just amazing to me how much weight I dropped by simply trying to eat more healthy. Imagine what we can do if we eat halthy AND work out!
I thought this picture was perfect!

3 comments:

Haylee said...

haha love the picture!
Awesome job getting your weight down... you seriously do look amazing.
Right now I am more motivated to work out than to eat healthy, but it does help that we are no longer living with my parents because we don't have very many snacky foods.
Great Job Morgan!

Andrews Family said...

Yes great job! I am thinking I need to start doing better at being more active, even if it's just walking (which I did today, by the way). I don't think I can post so here is my quote..."self-control is like a muscle, the more you use it the stronger it gets".

The Hulbert Family said...

so you should let me on to your other blog. I would really like to see the fam!

Janel