Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Going to the GYM

So like back at the very begining of the year, Bill told me we had a 30 free pass to a gym in Pecatonica. I resently reminded him of that. Well two weeks ago we started going. Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays. We did this for a week and a half. It's so nice to go together to the gym. I (Mom/Donna) had lost 2 lbs. But then I had a Dr. appointment, I make them when Bill can go with me. So we missed a day. Then I went to Utah to celebrate my Mom's 75 birthday....So that was 2 more days not at the gym....UGH. I need to stay home so we can continue to hit the gym and get into shape and lose weight. We had a biggest loser night at our house every Tuesday night. I've had up to 4 people from work come over and we have a healthy meal and watch the show. I too am very inspired by the show.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

One thing I've liked about this season is they've done more on teaching the contestants the importance of exercise when you can't make it to the gym. Even if we're on vacation we should find time to exercise.