Thursday, October 9, 2008

No time to waste!

My sister and I are signing up to do a water aerobics class together at the Rec center We are both really excited. I have decided to do this, because despite my best efforts, running is still killing my knees. So I decided to try something low impact. Plus I have never done it before, and I like change, and am excited to try something new! My mom did water aerobics after kid number 6, and lost like 30 pounds in a few months. I would die if I lost 30 pounds, but it has me interested to see that this experience will be like! It's time to take this contest really serious. It would be pathetic if, after like 6 months of this thing goin on, December ends up being a dissapointment because I took this time for granted, telling myself that "I can always start tomorrow..." We are running out of tomorrows! I know, from the experience of my mom, that if I don't get this twin baby weight off ASAP, I will sruggle for the rest of my life getting it off, especially if there are more babies in the future. So GOOD LUCK, and hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

JeNnA said...

morgan.... I was thinking the other day about the biggest loser show and I was wondering when its on during thw week and when it starts!!! have fun with the aerobics... i wanna find something to do ike that.... i've been looking but no luck!! love ya